Well, it wasn't full fledged walking, but he did take his first unassisted step today! YEAH!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A quick way for friends and family to keep up with the happenings of our family while on our grand adventure in Italy
Lots of excitement around your place!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats! That is so exciting. It is hard to believe he is already so grown up. I look forward to meeting him this summer. -Shelly
ReplyDeleteThat's great! So did you decide to put down area rugs to soften the head blows? :) I remember when Matthew started walking. He had to have hit the same spot on his head I don't know how many times. He walked around with this big goose egg on the right side of his forehead for about a month. Your posts are great Marsha! You might be able to publish these later! Nicole
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed reading through your Italian adventures...thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI have GOT to find one of those cute little scooter cars for our baby-to-be! -Kim