Monday, November 9, 2009

...and so it goes

Well, a trip to the Health Unit this morning left us with doses of Tamiflu for the entire family. Maddie and Katie are both running temps, and they started Maddie on the medicine this morning. I am to hold off on Katie until tonight to see if her fever persists. The doses for Chris and myself are just in case. Jameson is already past the time when he could take it, but he is still on the antibiotics at the hospital.
That being said, Jameson's blood sugar is holding in the upper 70s, which seems to be good. He is not eating a whole lot - probably a combination of feeling a little yucky and the marginal hospital food he is being fed. We should know the results of his H1N1 today, not that it will make a big difference at this point. It seems that it is more likely that he is NOT diabetic, which makes up very happy, obviously. Chris is staying with him today, as we felt I should just keep the girls still and quiet at home. We will probably swap tomorrow.
Oh, and by the way, Maddie puked in the car on the way home. It has been a rough several days. Please keep up in your prayers.
marsha

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Good to hear that things are getting *better* considering where it was going. Even though the Americans are infecting Itlay with H1N1. I love you all and hope all the little ones feel better soon :-)
    Now that we can relax a bit is it just me or does the name of the hospital strikes you as redundant. Pediatrico Bambino? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get the profile thing I don't mean to be anonymous I just don;t have a URL . It is me April :-)Ok I get it now I can just do my name no URL needed.

    ReplyDelete